Advertlets

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Shitty morning....

Hey people... im back.. sry lah... didnt update my blog for sometime... no time lorr pls.... busy with work and stuff.. anyway... wanna share a little of wad happened to me today... it was i bright and sunny monday... public holiday... woohoo ~~ =.= ! the first thing tht happened to me was when i woke up in the morning... i woke up on the floor... and FYI people.. i swear i was on the bed when i was abt to go to bed the night b4 kay...

Nvm tht... then it goes on to journey to work.. was driving smoothly... then this darn kid suddenly jumps out of nowhere !! i almost hit him !! damn parents was still smiling at me when they took their kid of the road... !@#$%^%$# . tht
almost cost me my license kay... bladdy hell... i tell you if i were to knock tht boy he'll end up like this....

but thankfully i didnt... =.= .

after arriving at work everything was okay.... then so was the rest of the day... stupid morning...

No comments:

Post a Comment