Advertlets

Thursday, October 1, 2009

whats up ???!!!

hey... today was another nice day at work.... got lotsa stuff to do... short of staff... so the remaining staffs have to do like 3 persons job at a time including me and i only just joined the company.... =.=" . i was told to adapt as fast as i can... and somehow i did !! aite... enough of the small talk.. wanna tell you guys wad happened during work today... i was so tied up with my work i had to sit on the bladdy chairand stare at the damn PC throughout the day... =.= .

At exactly 6.23 pm today... a faint earthquake struck peninsula malaysia... which caused small tremors around the region.. at least i know i felt it...i was arranging my files tht time... and was abt to head home.. when i got back to my place to pack up.... i saw my bottle started to like move...
O.O ???? i thought i was seeing things... and then my manager started to say.. hey ben... earthquake lah... i was like ya kah ?? okay... i know im slow lah kay.. so then all a sudden a loud "thump" sound came to my ears.. and damn... the files which i just arranged to perfectly dropped all over... CHILAKA !! haih... but it only lasted for abt 5 mins at my side... the accounts department is at the highest floor.. so most of us up here got more of the shake.... haih.. what a day... okay lah.. gtg... just wanted to tell you guys abt the boring life of mine

will update more on my boringness soon . CIAO !

No comments:

Post a Comment